JOIN THIS EXCLUSIVE LEARNING EXPERIENCE IN ORLANDO AND DISCOVER HOW EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES CAN BE APPLIED TODAY!
- Curated tour of I/ITSEC, the world's largest simulation and training expo
- Presentations from leading experts on how to enhance training through simulations, mobile, analytics, virtual reality and other emerging technologies
- Debriefing workshop at the GuideWell Innovation CORE
- Opportunities for networking and learning with your peers
- Dinner, hosted by NeuroTracker
- Thought-leader keynotes
- Curated tour of state-of-the-art emerging training technology research labs at UCF's Institute for Simulation & Training
- Guided workshops with expert facilitators to help you transfer and apply the technologies and concepts from the labs to your own training and engagement programs
DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN COLLEAGUES FROM ORGANIZATIONS SUCH AS CAPITAL ONE, CISCO SYSTEMS, DEFENSE ACQUISITION UNIVERSITY, ERICSSON, FUEL EDUCATION, HP, SIEMENS AND OTHERS!
Get out of the office and conference environment to be inspired by what's possible – now. Join us at the University of Central Florida for an experiential dive into how to innovate your training ... and discover a variety of approaches and strategies for how your employees can learn in new ways.
Experience cutting-edge simulations, mobile, adaptive and immersive technologies.
Spark new ideas from outside your industry and return to your workplace with forward-thinking examples that are simple to implement today – and new approaches for applying tomorrow.
REQUEST MORE INFO – AND DISCOUNT INFO – NOW!